Thursday, January 15, 2015

practice blog

Outline : 

.Turner Mason 

.football 
.family 
.blues
.Coaching


My name is Turner Mason i am from Citronelle Alabama. I am a physical Education major and future football coach. I am a huge fitness freak i love to lift weights and competed in mens physique section of Bodybuilding. I also play guitar in a blues band i love music and i played football in high school, and coached football at 2 high schools. i came to south Alabama because i got a job working with the football team i work with the Offensive Line and Special Teams. I wanted to get into Physical Education because of my love of fitness and teaching kids how to be fit  and make an impression on how to live a fitness lifestyle.

As an Physical Education major i think our job will be as important more now than ever.
with kids staying inside and not getting out and playing, P.E. teachers need to get these kids fit and exercise them. Our job in the future will  be more and more restricted with the way schools are doing safety. With more kids getting hurt they will really soften the things we do. P.E. teachers in the future will have their hands full but i think we can handle it.

my true passion is fitness and weightlifting 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws4JA0226w4

i am a huge Eric Clapton fan i love to coach football and i play blues guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment