Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog post #1

I have heard that EDM310 is a rather tough class that it is a hard class and requires a lot of time and hard work. The only fear is that I may forget to check the email and miss an blog post and get a zero on it. The most difficult thing for me about the class is the fact that I am awful with time management I stay so busy with football and playing gigs with my band to make money I forget sometimes to check my email. honestly its like no other class i've taken I don't ever really take online classes so working with a computer is weird plus none of my classes at Fruitdale High School used computers because it was a hassle. the best thing I can do for this class is to force myself to read email and make time for my work. I have no questions for the
instructor for this class because I just gotta get it done.

1 comment:

  1. The best advice I can give you is to put this class email on your phone. Time management is hard, especially with all the activities you do. That's really cool to me that you're a football player and in a band and still have time to take all of the education courses. Good luck in this course, hopefully you figure out the computer and the blog!

    ReplyDelete